[Peeweelinux] Uncompressed fail.

Barry Gershenfeld [email protected]
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

Did you change anything, or is it just that it's uncompressed?

Is it that X doesn't start, or does it start and then give up?

X makes a log when it starts, and X will fail for any number
of reasons, including having the wrong mouse.

If you don't get X but get a login prompt, log in and type
runlevel to see if your runlevel changed (it's normally 5 if
you want X)

Barry