[Peeweelinux] Filesystem Issues

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:34:09 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Ken,

If glibc was updated it would certainly require all other rpms to be
rebuilt as well. My goal is to have scripts that would allow one to build
the development environment and all rpms from scratch with, a single
command.

To replace glibc you would have to make changes to the glib.spec file and
then build PeeWeeLinux from scratch. This will mean dealing with any
problems that surface due to the changed glibc during the build of any
other packages.

Adi