[Peeweelinux] Only one little thing ...

Troy Engel [email protected]
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:31:15 -0700

Cristi�n Mej�a wrote:

>     But I'm having a little problem with Netscape because, it is not
> accepting the .netscape directory even with the same permissions (in
> fact even the tar gzziped version that was running), and ask me every
> boot up to accept the licence agreement. With other kiosks I made, the
> thing was avoided:

If this helps, Netscape stores the info of whether or not you accepted
the license agreement in a file called "registry" in the .netscape/
directory.  Perhaps you need to tarball up an already accepted copy of
one of those?  *shrug*

-te

--
Troy Engel, Systems Engineer
"That's what the Internet is for, slandering others anonymously."