[Peeweelinux] Only one little thing ...

Cristi�n Mej�a [email protected]
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:20:36 -0400

	I have now a improved version for the Linux Kiosk with the PeeWee distro
and running completely in RAM, so I'm avoiding the disconnection problem
and disks issues. Thanks Adi and all the list !!

	But I'm having a little problem with Netscape because, it is not accepting
the .netscape directory even with the same permissions (in fact even the
tar gzziped version that was running), and ask me every boot up to accept
the licence agreement. With other kiosks I made, the thing was avoided:

copy the .netscape dir to the home of netscapeUser .

su netscapeUser -c "netscape -no-spl....-geom...0+0"

but the su implementation in busybox don't support this sintaxis (-c string
command).

If anyone have other solution or idea, please let me know, thanks again !!