[Peeweelinux] Filesystem Issues

Stefan Willmert [email protected]
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:00:44 -0500

Thanks everyone for your wonderful input. I've been digging into PWL and learning
how things work. I've already managed to configure my embedded system, loaded my
custom application, and it runs! YEAH!!!!!! (minus a few configuration issues)

With that, and all your suggestions, I'll have this thing flying in no time. In case
anyone cares, for those doing research, I'm using an Advantech PCM-5820 Biscuit
board with a CompactFlash disk. Advantech doesn't support linux, but the hardware is
generic, and so far everything is working great.

On a side note...before discovering PWL, I attempted to create my own distribution.
While possible...all i can really say about the experience is AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! A
few more months and I may have had it. PWL saved me tons of time.

A Big Thanks to the creators of PWL!!!!

Thanks again for all your help.

-stefan