[Peeweelinux] ftp, ext

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:22:22 +0100

Hi,

	I've read some posts on the mailing list claiming that peewee doesn't have
an ftp server. Actually now that I need one, I can't find it. I can find the
ftp client, but no server (the line exists in inetd, but no binary). I
imagine I can get the ftpd rpm from redhat 6.1 and put it in RPMs, but it's
such a basic package...

	Do I need to download any extra packages ?

	I was configuring peewee tonight for java, so I'll send you the list of
file tomorrow (like I told you on a previous mail).

	Also, I have some other questions :

	- is any way to sync time included in peewee ? perhaps msntp ?
	- if I want to mount another partition at boot do I have do supply a fstab
and select the option to replace boot files ? will this impact my rc.init ?
(asking because of the help text)
	- I have a rw partition, and would like to make it ext3 or reiser, for
obvious reasons. can I do this in peewee ? was any of these even suported on
2.x kernels ?

thanks
Ricardo