[Peeweelinux] compact flash newbie

Andrei Bulucea [email protected]
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:41:46 -0800 (PST)

Look at http://www.peeweelinux.com/#products

you'll find one the plugs directly into the M/B and ones that use IDE
cables.

We use the 3"5 adaptors because our enclosure is very slim, but for a
regural PC case you can use pretty much everything. See
http://www.ituner.com for an implementation example. The CF sticking out
of the MediaBox audio encoder is the 3.5" adaptor.

Andrei Bulucea
Ituner Networks Corp
Voice: 800-97-TUNER
Fax:   510-795-8855