[Peeweelinux] RE compact flash partitions

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:27:08 -0600 (CST)

Hi Dan,

Did you try forcing the geometry the BIOS reports onto the card? I would
suggest trying to manually fdisk the card to see if you can get it
partitioned, formatted and mounted.

I take it you are using the cf card via a CF-IDE adapter?

Adi