[Peeweelinux] Can i use an application compiled on a MANDRAKE 8.1 main system ?

Adi Linden [email protected]
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:55:32 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

The different kernel may be an issue. PWL was built on RedHat 6.2 with a
minimized glibc library of RedHat 6.2. It is quite possible that Mandrake
8.1 uses different libs than PWL which then could cause problems.

A solution would be to compile your application static or use a RedHat 6.2
system for development.

Adi