[Peeweelinux] RE lilo compact flash prob

Adi Linden [email protected]
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:00:03 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

The "bios  = 0x80" refers to the bios disk the boot loader is to be booted
from. Without it lilo would assume "/dev/sda" which is incorrect since it
is actually "/dev/hda" in the actual target system. The boot loader is
actually installed on "/dev/sda".

Adi