[Peeweelinux] Creating packages for PeeWeeLinux

[email protected] [email protected]
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:39:55 +1000

Me Too.

The ability to pull in a (an?) source rpm that contains tools that you
need, and have it rebuild with little to no effort is a very attractive
feature in peewee.
Not to say that it can't be done with tarballs and shell scripts, it just
seems to me that all the extra work of creating source
maintenance/compilation scripts would be a waste of time when rpm is doing
the job nicely as it is :) (IMHO)

Kind Regards,

Delaney.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.  Teach a man to fish, he starts a
fishing business and pulls in more money than you, and then laughs because
you spent all the time and money on school to become an overworked,
underpaid, overqualified, burned-out IT professional, who wishes you could
get a day off to go fishing!

[email protected] (Terri Fischer)
Sent by: [email protected]
27/02/2002 23:08