[Peeweelinux] R�f. : Re: [Peeweelinux] Peewee on Rocky 328E

[email protected] [email protected]
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:11:41 +0100

--0__=g3qdHhCfMVASej16BnN3LXWFYMC4oarXiVnRp1rxTXTDWkJpkps21HGp

Hi,

I would like to thank you, Mark, for your help.

Since my first install attempt, I did take a special care to mount the =
floppy
before :-).

Yesterday night, I tried to install after the "umount" command, and ...=
 one of
the two "failed" message turned to "Ok".

Now I have :

Testing for target device /mnt/floppy ........ failed
Testing that target /mnt/floppy is not mounted ....... Ok

Nevertheless my floppy seems to be ok. Before "umount" it, I was able t=
o copy a
file (cp "file" /mnt/floppy/ , and "file" appears in my red hat browser=
.)

Any idea ?

Is there anybody who could explain me the difference between those 3 pa=
rameter
of the config menu :

Project Mount Point : "mnt"

Device Mount point : "./mnt"

Floppy Device : "/mnt/floppy"

And what is the mean of this parameter :

Initrd File Name : "initrd"

(Excuse me for all those "na=EFve" questions ...)

Thanks,

Guillaume PREVOST

"Mark Meade" <[email protected]> on 18/02/2002 17:24:27

Veuillez r=E9pondre =E0 [email protected]

Pour :    [email protected]
cc :   (ccc : Guillaume Prevost/ALCATEL-SPACE)
Objet :   Re: [Peeweelinux] Peewee on Rocky 328E

=

--0__=g3qdHhCfMVASej16BnN3LXWFYMC4oarXiVnRp1rxTXTDWkJpkps21HGp

> Testing for target device /mnt/floppy ........ failed
> Testing that target /mnt/floppy is not mounted ....... failed

Make sure that the target is not mounted prior to loading the file system on
to your target:

Exit Peewee, umount /mnt/floppy, and then try again.