[Peeweelinux] Peewee on Rocky 328E

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:11:53 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone's already tried to install peewee on a Rocky 328E ? It's a little
386 embedded PC board.

And I do not succed in my attempts. But it's the first time that I try to
install Peewee...

I've successfully configured my project with pwlconfig  (I hope so). And I would
like to copy this project on the embedded PC board, equipped with a floppy and
an IDE hard drive. How to do ? Copy the project on a floppy in order to load it
on the HD? I've tried this solution with this configuration of "Configure target
Hardware" :

*******************************

Target : compressed ramdisk on FAT 12 floppy disk w/syslinux
Project Mount Point : "mnt"
Project Custom Source file path : "/root/custom"
Device Mount point : "./mnt"
Boot image name : "bzImage"
Ramdisk File Name : "ramdisk"
Initrd File Name : "initrd"
Modify system boot files : "y"
----------
.
.
.
---floppy target configuration parameters-----
Floppy Device : "/mnt/floppy"
Free space on Ramdisk : "500"
.
.
.

But I only obtain this message :

The target build script failed to load the filesystem onto the configured
target. Do you wish to view the results ?

And the result is : all OK except :

Testing for target device /mnt/floppy ........ failed
Testing that target /mnt/floppy is not mounted ....... failed

Does anyone could help me, please ?

Thank you.

Guillaume PREVOST