[Peeweelinux] newbie wants to target USB HDD

dan latham [email protected]
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:54:56 -0500

Ok, I got a little farther. I just had to make sure that the disk was not
mounted before
I did "Load File System on Target". I specified /dev/sda for Target Device and
Boot Device on Target System options.

I get these errors whether I write the image to a floppy or usb drive:
Building ld.so.cache...ldconfig: Can't stat /lib: No such file or directory
Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
Can't open directory /usr/X11R6/lib: No such file or directory
Can't create temporary cache file /etc/ld.so.cache: No such file or directory

Any ideas what causes this?