[Peeweelinux] compact flash

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:18:56 -0000

If that was the case shouldn't a error message appear ? it says it fdisks
and formats the disk fine, it just doesn't boot afterwards, breaks on
mounting the root filesystem.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Adi Linden
Sent: terca-feira, 17 de Dezembro de 2002 15:39
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Peeweelinux] compact flash

Yes, pwlconfig will fdisk and format the device. However, I have had cases
where devices didn't get fdisked properly. That is usually the case when
fdisk can't determine (or wrongly determines) the disk geometry.
Run fdisk -l on both CF Cards and compare the output.

Adi