[Peeweelinux] compact flash

Ricardo Trindade [email protected]
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:28:05 -0000

hi,

	I have 2 compact flash disks that are exactly the same.

	With one of them, when I write a peeweelinux image, it boots fine. with the
other, it doesn't. So I figured the disk was broken, but I tried to "diff"
the contents of both disks, and they were not the same.

	However, I tried to dd the contents of the good disk to a file, and then to
the "broken" disk, and it started working fine.

	I used to think that the peewee scripts wiped everything in the disk, but
now I'm not so sure anymore. Do you have any idea of what could be going on
?

	I'm using peewee under rh8.0.

Thanks
Ricardo Trindade