[Peeweelinux] PeeWeeLinux Documentation

Barry Gershenfeld [email protected]
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:44:11 -0700 (PDT)

>I am seeing quite a few messages on the list covering various
>documentation aspects of PeeWeeLinux. This is great and having the list
>archives will be a great resource.

Yes, and it's mostly my fault.  I'm glad you see it my way and
don't think I'm (just :) rambling.

>I think there needs to be a central location for documentation somehow.
>I've some sites use faq-o-matic and wiki to collect and build
>documentation. I like the wiki concept. Question, is there interest in
>contributing and collecting information for PeeWeeLinux using a wiki system?

I could answer that better if I had used one before.  Being
able to add information would be great, but unless the
interface is easy to understand people might not bother.  Also
I might be hesitant to post "half-answers", which I seem
to come up with a lot.

Barry