[Peeweelinux] EXTRAVERSION

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:40:43 -0500 (CDT)

If you are using pwlconfig to compile the kernel, the scripts will modify
EXTRAVERSION I believe.

If you need to make changes to the kernel sources beyond whats
configurable in pwlconfig, I would suggest building a kernel using
prestine kernel sources and including the resulting kernel and modules as
custom files.

Adi