[Peeweelinux] FAQ: New RedHat, no errors, no bzImage

Mark Meade [email protected]
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:37:08 -0400

Hi Barry,

Have you seen Troy Engel's "kernel 2.4 mini-howto"?  It has detailed
instructions that may be relevant:

http://mail.adis.on.ca/pipermail/peeweelinux/2002-June/000608.html

Also, for what it's worth, I usually just include my custom kernel (bzImage)
as a "custom" file, effectively replacing the one created by Peewee.  This is
certainly not the most *elegant* way to do this (Troy's method is better),
but it does allow me to control the kernel building process independent of
Peewee's scripts or compiler dependencies.

Mark