[Peeweelinux] Re: compact flash woes

Steven Merrifield [email protected]
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:16:00 +1000

Hi,

I have no experience with CF yet, but I want to get started. Are the
problems
with the CF-IDE adapters due to people hot-swapping them? What if I *only*
insert or remove the CF when the power is off? Am I still likely to have
problems? Is this what others have done, or are you inserting/removing when
the power is applied?

Many thanks,
steve