[Peeweelinux] [Q] telnet does not work...

Jan De Geeter [email protected]
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:21:04 +0100

Dear Adi, David,

The ptyp0/ttyp0 was nog by default in my project. Maybe this is due to the
guys that configured the project for me, I don't know.

Anyway, adding these devices with mknod did not work.
However, adding them through the pwlconfig program did work!

These missing devices were indeed the solution. Thank you all.

Could you give me some insight why this does not work with mknod? What does
pwlconfig do?

Best regards,

Jan.

Jan De Geeter
____________________________________

  Krypton n.v. - Industrial Metrology

  Research Park Z1
  Interleuvenlaan 86
  B-3001 Leuven
  Belgium

  Tel: +32 (0)16 / 400.410
  Fax: +32 (0)16 / 400.386
  http://www.krypton.be
  email: [email protected]

 Visit Krypton in 2001 at these exhibitions:

  Euromold, Frankfurt: November 28 -> December 1