rpm compatibility

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 23 May 2001 01:34:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

The packages included with PeeWeeLinux are custom build for PeeWeeLinux.
Some are modified Redhat rpms but most are build from scratch. I haven't
had a chance to try PWL with any of the recent distributions (i.e. RH7.1)
myself. I am travelling for the next 2 weeks but hope to get some time to
test this regardless.

TTYL,
Adi