Query abot ISO Images

Michael Kronk [email protected]
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:05:30 +1000

I would like to use an ISO image onto a CDR to create an ICA client for an
IBM Laptop (390E).

I am a bit concerned that the config program asks for a device to write the
image to and the warning suggests that the existing filesystem on the
selected device will be overwritten.  As I have no spare HD's on this
system, can someone tell me wether this is just an old message as this
option is still experimental and that a ISO image only will be added to the
selected device or will it really clober the device and then produce an ISO
image from the new filesystem

Thanks

Michael