pwlconfig custom file problem

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:31:37 -0600 (CST)

Hi Dean,

I finally had time to do some more work on pwlconfig. I figured bugfixes
are a priority. So the current release includes a fix for the problem you
reported. It was caused by the method used to parse the custom.list file
and insufficient quoting.

So here is the latest pwlconfig archive (799kB):
http://peeweelinux.org/pub/Projects/Embedded/peeweelinux-0.53.27-cfg.tar.gz

Since these changes only affect the pwlconfig scripts I didn't build the
other archives that usually go with releases.

Please give this a good workout and report any problems! I will be pretty
busy these next few days and won't have much of a chance to actually use
PeeWeeLinux myself.

TTYL,
Adi