PeeWee todo...was lilo failed

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:44:01 -0800 (PST)

Adi,
Looks like a good list...just keeps going and going and ...

How about:
   - manual/scripts for building your own packages
     (we need to constantly upgrade our files - you
     shouldn't be the only one having fun making packages!:)
-----------

rd.log - I'll take a look at this, I think I can popup a window
that displays the log file...didn't notice that you
had already created a log file, cool...

-----------
To do the dual boot, I think you can globally replace the
hardcoded partition number grep "}1" in pwl_target*
with a variable rd_part or whatever (just add one for the
multi-partition stuff ?)

Now add another default variable for the base partition
number (default to 1 and you will have the same code
you have now)...change to 6 and you can load/mount to /dev/xxx6.

Now, you have to build the lilo thing for dual boot. Is there
any way you can seperate lilo into seperate functions ? (I still
like the menu option to lilo, but that may just be me:)
-----
I never got back to the kernel thing (our priorities shift with
the weather :-o)...glad to hear it worked  for you, maybe I'll
try that with the next release.

Later,
Ralph