PeeWee: Installing Lilo.....failed

Adi Linden [email protected]
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:59:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi Ralph,

The pwl_target scripts creates a log file in Embedded_Build/tmp/rd.log  I
plan on an option to view this file from within pwlconfig if the target
load failed... Yup, another one to add to the todo list.

Some important items on the todo list:

- proper handling of custom files with embedded spaces
- add xterm-color to termcap
- pwl_kernel development
- new 2.2.17 kernel w/pwl_kernel_functions and icmp masq
- single partition target for dualboot applications
  - with instructions for manual lilo.conf manipulation

Some enhancements:

- 2.2.18 kernel
- 2.4.x kernel
  - devfs
  - reiserfs and/or ext3
- example/starter configuration with busybox/tinylogin

And still... Documentation...!!! I want to get a FAQ started since there
are a lot of questions and answers in the list archives.

Anything I missed?

TTYL,
Adi