PeeWee: Installing Lilo.....failed

Toche Pierre-Yves [email protected]
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:55:59 +0100 (MET)

Hi !,
I need to install a bootable PeeWee Linux System on a 16Mo Disk On Chip...
So, I use pwlconfig to generate the file system and configure the boot
device....
I've selected a basci file system for my target (with the Project File
System menu), extract it and
Configure the TArget Hardware....
I don't know which option to choose for Target
 So I've kept : Compressed ramdisk on ext2 partition
I just want to generate a bootable system with all the basic linux
directories and minimal tools...
After that I select : LoadFile System Onto Target /dev/msys/fla
All seem be OK but the results shown an error :
Installing Lilo............. failed :-(

I'm using the 0.53.25 version from a 2.2.5-15 kernel with a built in disk on
chip driver...

Help please....
Thanks
PYT