[Peeweelinux] Re: Creating Password

root [email protected]
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:01:19 +0800

Thank you for you kindly reply.
I can use the standard "passwd" command to change pass word, but it will be
reset to "admin" again after power off the hardware.
I must change the passwd before loading the configuration to the flash.
After reading thousands of script lines, I still can't find which parts of
scripts can change the passwd before loading into the flash.
can anyone tell me how to change?

thank you for your attention
Patrick