./bin/Lilo6_21 ?

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,
The Lilo6_21 was a version of the patched lilo thing from M-Systems.
The scripts verify that this file exists - however, I think that
this file has not been included in some of the latest versions of
PeeWee Linux. Best thing to do is to upgrade if you get a chance...

BTW, The reference to LILO is defined in pwl_functions - just change
the definition to look like the following:

PLILO=./bin/plilo

and place your plilo program in the Embedded_Build/bin directory.

Hmmmm...this would be nice default for DOC section in the
project.defaults file...

Good luck...
Ralph