Multiple Targets for PeeWee Linux

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:23:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

> How about:          Manage Target Devices -->
>                     Select Target Device -->

If managing the target device includes configuring the particluar
configuration (ramdisk, ro, etc) the secons selection could simply be:

>                     Load Target Device -->

That would make development a bit smoother since you wouldn't have to
descent into menu levels to rebuild a system that's already been
configured.

> The current version builds the filesystem into projects/<projectname>/mnt/.
> There's no note about where the filesystem is built (I discovered with
> find).  Also, if I mount a ramdisk/drive/device to the mountpoint, the
> filesystem build fails on a failure to make the directory.  Could you
> possibly make that specific mkdir check to see if its a mountpoint first?

The new script includes various checks including the existance of mnt,
that there is nothing mounted on mnt and that mnt is in fact a
directory...

TTYL,
Adi