Multiple Targets for PeeWee Linux

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

We are beginning to integrate the ramdisk configuration utilities into
the latest version of pwlconfig.  I plan on working on this over the next few
days...Anybody have any suggestions please let me know...
======
Requirement: To build a project on several different targets. Users should
configure each target as required, then choose the proper target configuration
before doing the Erase/load operations on the target device.

                  Main menu changes:
                  ==================
                  ---
                  Configure Target Device "CF 32Mb"-->
                  Erase "Flash" -->
                  Load Filesystem to Flash -->
                  Lilo...
                  ---

Selecting "Configure Target Device -->" gives the following menu from
"pwl_targets" script file:

                  PWL Target Menu
                  ===============
                  Select Target Type -->
                  Save Target Configuration for "my floppy"
                  Create New Target
                  ---
                  Configure "CF 32Mb" Parameters
                  [*] CF 32Mb
                  [ ] CF 16Mb
                  [ ] RAM 256Mb
                  [ ] My test Floppy
                  [ ] My CDROM release

Now each target file would contain all the default parameters as configured for
that target.  The "Configure "CF 32Mb" menu item would then display the
parameters (basically just like the current "project defaults" menu )

                  Configure Target parameters