Missing network modules

Adi Linden [email protected]
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:41:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

The kernel SRPM will compile all 5 or 6 kernels that are there. I would
install the kernel SRPM. Then manually extract the sources, configure and
compile... That allows you to choose whichever kernel modules you
like/need.

Alternately you could copy the basic kernel config file into the source
tree and use it as a base to configure from.

There isn't anything special about the PeeWeeLinux kernels, except for
some added drivers for the ipix and pcm4823 kernels. The criteria is to
turn everything off by default and start adding only the required things
to keep the kernel as small as possible.

TTYL,
Adi