It does not login

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:50:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Hmmm... PeeWeeLinux doesn't use shadow or PAM. If you get the login prompt
you would have login and mingetty. Make sure you have /var/run/utmp and
/var/log/wtmp. If you don't have those you're missing an important
package...

I am cc'ing this to the PeeWeeLinux list just in case I am missing
something here.

TTYL,
Adi