swap problem

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:18:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Which kernel are you using. I've been testing the kernel-full with only
the bzImage, the 8390.o and ne.o network modules selected. It's been
booting just fine. So if you can give more detail on your set up I can try
to reproduce it.

I plan on adding an examples directory that contains prebuild projects.
One of the first additions will be a small non network configuration that
will easily fit on a floppy and build without any custom files. Somewhat
of a reference design that should load and boot to a login prompt on all
targets. That's my project for tonight...

TTYL,
Adi