0.52 problems

Adi Linden [email protected]
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:05:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

You're absolutely right! The 0.52 release is proken and doesn't contain
the proper pwlconfig files.

I will update the archive and create a new fixed release asap. Also, I
will post a fix that will update the pwlconfig files for everyone who's
already downloaded the 0.52 release!

Sorry about that one!

TTYL,
Adi