pwlconfig and LILO error

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Miro,
Looks like the path thing is getting us here.  lilo doesn't show up
on a standard path (which lilo says "no lilo in...")

The fix is to properly define the PLILO variable.

Use the standard version (RH path):
PLILO="/sbin/lilo"

-- or the copy provided in the bin directory --
PLILO="$baseprj/bin/lilo"

-- but not ---
PLILO="lilo"  # oops doesn't work :(

This was setup originally to use the patched lilo from M-Systems
which I am personally no longer using.  To finish the job, a default
assigning the variable PLILO to a user specified location should be
added.

Sorry for the confusion. Let me know if anything else doesn't quite
work as expected.
Thanks,
Ralph