pwlconfig and LILO error

Dr Jaime V. Miro [email protected]
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 19:04:02 +0100

Hi,

I've been playing aroung with PWL051 lately to get embedded linux into a CF. I got the grips of it now, and I can make a linux system. If I make a ram image of the fs, and flash it into the CF (an IDE on hdc1) with rd_dialog, it works fine. However, if I want to install the fully fledged file system (not ramdisk) into the flash with the help of the "Insatall LInux LOader (LILO) to flash disk" option in pwlconfig, it comes back with the error: "Lilo not found : lilo". And consequently the flash
does not boot since the images are not there. I know lilo, as a binary is there, along with the rest of the packages (in RPM and tar).

Any hints?

Ta.

Jaime