experiences with PWL0.53.10 (some problems?)

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:28:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Did you experience this in 0.53.10? It was an issue with 0.53 but I
thought I fixed that since.

> Another minor annoyance that I've noticed is that if a 'load target'
> fails, any subsequent attempt within the same pwlconfig session will
> also report a failure, even if the load succeeded. This appears to be a
> case of the failure flag not being cleared in the beginning of the load
> script.

I know know what I did to break the 'minimal' sample package! I created a
new kernel package somewhere around 0.53.8(?) in order to create the pwl
script that will allow for a kernel compile from within pwlconfig. I
didn't intend to breaking anything but it sounds like I changed a name of
a kernel package.

Downloading and installing a peeweelinux-*-cfg.tar.gz package will replace
all the pwlconfig related scripts. So it's not incremental like a patch.
Hmmm... I could create patches to show some detail of the changes... would
that be of interest?

TTYL,
Adi