signal catching in PeeWeeLinux

Dr Jaime V. Miro [email protected]
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:50:08 +0000

Hi Ralph,

Ralph Stickley wrote:

> Notes from the clueless here....
>
> Is this a Bash/Ash or busybox difference ?

I run everything from the bash shell that comes with PWL051 (GNU bash v2.03.0(1). Haven't given busybox a try yet.

> Does bash actually trap signals and/or keystrokes and pass them on ?

AFAIK yes. But it is worth investigating further ... (investigation in proces) ... in fact, my development machin uses GNU bash, version 1.14.7(1). Should that matter? probably not, but I'll find out. Thanks fpr the pointer.

> Sorry for the interruption...now back to your regulary scheduled e-mail...

Most welcome. Ta.

Jaime