Problems configuring packages

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:57:52 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Yup, you're right. I thought I tested 0.53.8 thoroughly... Missed the
extract rpm function. I am fixing it now and there'll be a 0.53.9 release
later this evening.

The problem is only with the pwl_pkgmgr script. So downloading and
installing peeweelinux-0.53.9-cfg.tar.gz will do the trick.

TTYL,
Adi