your mail

Adi Linden [email protected]
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:54:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

The disk images I create weren't meant to be upadated remotely. I am
working on a design of the wireless system that stores configuration files
in a compressed file on disk or flash. The settings are loaded when the
system boots and can be saved on demand to make permanent changes.

I've attempted that with PeeWeeLinux 0.20 but quickly ran out of disk
space on the single floppy. PeeWeeLinuc now includes tinylogin, etc.
Hopefully this will make enough room for this feature to be workable.

An alternative would be to use IDE flash or Compacft Flash with IDE
adaptor instead of a floppy.

I'll try to remember to post the wireless stuff to the list when I am
done, now that I know that it's actually being used :)

TTYL,
Adi