problem running pwlconfig

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:11:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Depends on the version you are using..(this is early alpha stuff, so
bear with us while we grow :-)

The Versions 0.82 or less:
make sure lxdialog is in the Embedded_Build/scripts

The version 0.85 or higher:
make sure lxdialog in in the Embedded_Build/bin directory

Of course, I forgot to update the error message when I moved these
files into the bin directory...Sorry about that...

Good luck, and let me know what you think...

Ralph