Bugs using PeeWee on Mandrake 7.2

Ralph Stickley [email protected]
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:33:18 -0800 (PST)

Adi,
This usually happens if the end of one of the files is cut off...
Run the script with verbose stuff just to test the file:

sh -x pwl_target_functions

which should indicate where the thing is dying.  Chances are, the file
has been corrupted (or one of the include files has been corrupted -
dang near all them bits are important :)

Just a guess - Good luck,
Ralph