Newbie and X

Terri L. Fischer [email protected]
Fri, 15 Dec 00 12:29:16 EST

After rereading the XF86Config man page, I discovered the server
setting 'AllowMouseOpenFail' which lets the server keep going even if
it can't find the mouse (which it still can't).  Now, the server
complains with error messages about a font server and font paths and
dies with a 'could not open default font 'fixed'', but at least I get
a prompt back now....

Terri.