Help - errors in script, 3rd req

Adi Linden [email protected]
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:04:26 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Your pwlconfig screen says you're running 0.53.22 so the files extracted
properly. I am running 0.53.22 here without any problems. The error you
indicated is typical if there's an syntax error in the script.

Did you make sure to select:

Configure Target Hardware -->
    Reset Project Configuration

And set the setting to your liking? There is a problem with pwlconfig that
causes errors with the:

                         Old Configuration File
               The configuration file is version 0.53.10. You are
               using PeeWeeLinux 0.53.22. Do you wish to convert
               your configuration file to the current version
               now?

on anything prior to 0.53.22.

Also, there is a problem with the "Uncompressed ramdisk, boot from FAT 16
partition" target I introduced a bit back by deleting a file that's still
needed. This will be fixed in 0.53.23. All the other targets should work.

Is the log file ./tmp/rd.log generated? If so please attach the file to an
email to me and I have a look at it.

No matter what I do, I cannot recreate the problem you describe. Perhaps
run
  ./scripts/distribute cfg

This will create a ../peeweelinux-0.53.xx-cfg.tar.gz file. Email me the
file and I will compare it to the original archive.

TTYL,
Adi