compactFlash info

andu [email protected]
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 13:04:34 -0500 (EST)

>I bought a usb sandisk reader and am ready to load my compactflash card with
Peewee.
>On the dev machine I have 2.4.0 something kernel, I need to know what usb device to
>enable. Also if I need other drivers and such.

Never mind the above, the main problem is that although the device is recognized as
SCSI0 I can't do anything with it. I tried to mount it, fdisk it as /dev/sda but nothing works.
On the other hand I know the device works because it mounts on my mac without
problems. Any hints will be appreciated.

Regards, Andu