peewee

Robert Heezeman [email protected]
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:35:38 +1100

Just try it ?
I have installed the CD just supplied (binaries) and tried to make a
"minimal" configuration using pwlconfig.

My system consists of a 686 PC with peewee installed on
/hdb/root/Embedded_Build

with hda as a 32 MB Dos formatted SanDisk.
Althugh I have a fd0 I do not want to use it as a transfer media

firstly I cannot get "/root/custom"  to get and alter packages it says guess
again.
The only custom directory seems to be in
/root/Embedded_Build/projects/minimal/custom

Then I tried to load to target and faithfully changed the references to
/dev/sda and /dev/fd0 to /dev/hda
and selected DOS12 and pressed the majic button.
After confirming that I did want to proceed it told me that I was
unsucesfull ????  "YES" to see why but a blank results screen, nothing...

I looked on my SanDisk /dev/hda and it too had no contents.

So to test the SanDisk accessI tried to cp /bin/* to /dev/hda and it worked
so I could access the hda

What am I doing wrong

Robert

This communication is intended for use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential information.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Thycon.
If you are not the addressee you are notified that any transmission, distribution or replication of this message is strictly prohibited.
The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this email and its contents is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of
mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this message in error, please notify Thycon immediately by E-mail to [email protected] and
permanently delete the email from your system.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.

Copyright 2000 Thycon. All rights reserved.

PHONE : 61 3 9319 9000
FAX : 61 3 9319 9001