It looks like version 0.47 has the libutil.so.1 library missing from the RPMS

Adi Linden [email protected]
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:39:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

You're right, libutil is missing! It was probably lost during the
conversion of the sources to an rpm based build process.

I am just building a new glibc package that will include libutil and will
be part of the next (0.49) PeeWeeLinux release.

Thanks for catching this!

TTYL,
Adi