[Peeweelinux-devel] error:L00 00 00 (hurry!!!!!)

Adilson Oliveira [email protected]
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:29:47 -0200

helen wrote:

> After loaded the system into my object disk,then boot the disk. when
> it should show the information : LILO,but it show error
> informations :L 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00
>
> this phenomena appeared many times.it maybe because the disk has
> errors.can you tell me other possibe problems.

If you're using something like o Disk-On-Chip or CF maybe because the
boot loader did not find the descriptor or the geometry is wrong (much
common). Try to force the geometry on lilo.conf. Try to use fdisk to see
what is the geometry found them use those parameters into lilo.onf.

[]s

Adilson.