[Peeweelinux-devel] Re: Moving Peewee to the 2.4 series - suggestions ?

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:18:24 +1000

Hi Mark, thanks for your response,

This is exactly the approach that we have used to date.
I friend of mine has contacted Adi (love your work) - who has said he is
not planning to move peewee to the 2.4 series at the moment - mainly
because the
2.2-17 kernel is rock solid and the 2.4.* kernels aren't, yet :)

What I should have said is, we are looking to move  the entire peewee
package, libraries, packages etc to 2.4 and glibc 2.2(?)
I agree that the power of peewee is in it's "automation" of selection and
preparation - it's just that we are looking to move it along from the
2.2 series and older version of glibc (and all associated goods and
shattles)

Kind Regards,
Delaney

"Mark Meade" <[email protected]>